List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 11 2009 2:38am
Subject:Re: Problems trying to build from Trunk
View as plain text
Adrian Cornish wrote:
> 2009/6/10 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>:
>> Try installing libtool.  MySQL++ doesn't actually use it, but it appears
>> that autotools doesn't correctly cope with its absence.
>>
> I had installed libtool 2.2.4

What kind of system is this?  I may try to replicate it in a VM.

> Eventually I got this to work by removing the following 2 lines from
> /usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4
> dluadrianc share/aclocal# diff ltoptions.m4 ltoptions.m4.bak
> 239a240,241
>>     _LT_DECL([build_old_libs], [enable_static], [0],
>>       [Whether or not to build static libraries])

Well, that means it's either an autotools bug, or something we'll have
to cope with in future versions of MySQL++.
Thread
Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish9 Jun
  • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young10 Jun
    • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish10 Jun
      • SSQLS and Binary data type...dancook)10 Jun
        • Re: SSQLS and Binary data type...Warren Young11 Jun
      • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young11 Jun
        • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish11 Jun
          • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young16 Jun