List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 11 2009 12:27am
Subject:Re: Possible bug in ssqls
View as plain text
On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:10 PM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> Please find attached a patch to quote database/table and field names
> in sql statements. This was applied to SVN trunk.

Much better!  Your patch doesn't address things like
Row::field_list(), but that's a lot more work, involving adding
another manipulator ("backtick"?) type and using that instead of
do_nothing.  That's still on the Wishlist for v3.2.

> dtest completes successfully/

Thanks for testing that, and for sending an updated bmark.txt.

> Also I had to include a few extra #include for gcc4.4

Applied separately.
Thread
Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
  • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsChris Morgan8 Jun
    • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
      • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young8 Jun
        • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
          • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young8 Jun
            • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish10 Jun
              • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young11 Jun