List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 11 2009 12:05am
Subject:Re: SSQLS and Binary data type...
View as plain text
On Jun 10, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Dan Cook (dancook) wrote:

> What should I use for the BINARY(8) in SSQLS.

Try sql_blob.

If it works, we just need a couple of alias typedefs in lib/
sql_types.h, sql_binary and sql_varbinary, which I can add to the next
version of MySQL++.  Meanwhile, you can patch your copy of MySQL++ to
include them.

If sql_blob doesn't work, try to find out why it fails, so we can fix
it.  It might not handle the zero-padding for short binaries, for
instance.
Thread
Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish9 Jun
  • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young10 Jun
    • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish10 Jun
      • SSQLS and Binary data type...dancook)10 Jun
        • Re: SSQLS and Binary data type...Warren Young11 Jun
      • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young11 Jun
        • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish11 Jun
          • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young16 Jun