List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:June 10 2009 5:34pm
Subject:Re: Problems trying to build from Trunk
View as plain text
2009/6/10 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>:
> Try installing libtool.  MySQL++ doesn't actually use it, but it appears
> that autotools doesn't correctly cope with its absence.

I had installed libtool 2.2.4

I tried upgrading to lastest 2.2.6 and I get same error

I discovered that /usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4 contains this exact section.

I tried modifying bootstrap at line 88 to include /usr/share/aclocal
as well as /usr/local/share/aclocal and no luck there.

Eventually I got this to work by removing the following 2 lines from
/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4
dluadrianc share/aclocal# diff ltoptions.m4 ltoptions.m4.bak
239a240,241
>     _LT_DECL([build_old_libs], [enable_static], [0],
>       [Whether or not to build static libraries])

And it works now

Adrian
Thread
Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish9 Jun
  • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young10 Jun
    • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish10 Jun
      • SSQLS and Binary data type...dancook)10 Jun
        • Re: SSQLS and Binary data type...Warren Young11 Jun
      • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young11 Jun
        • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish11 Jun
          • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young16 Jun