List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 8 2009 7:54pm
Subject:Re: Possible bug in ssqls
View as plain text
On Jun 8, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> Just wondering if the macro could quote the table names as part of
> its job.

Of course, but I don't want to put much more work into the current
SSQLS code.  The next big feature on the development path is SSQLS v2;
see the Wishlist:

	http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/mysqlpp/trunk/Wishlist

You're welcome to make the needed changes and send me the patch.  If
it's good, I'll still apply it, because I will continue to ship SSQLS
v1 for some time, for backwards compatibility.

I've added a note to do this for SSQLS v2 in the Wishlist.
Thread
Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
  • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsChris Morgan8 Jun
    • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
      • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young8 Jun
        • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish8 Jun
          • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young8 Jun
            • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsAdrian Cornish10 Jun
              • Re: Possible bug in ssqlsWarren Young11 Jun