List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 20 2009 3:04pm
Subject:Re: problem when calling mysqlpp connection object connect function after calling disconnect
View as plain text
On May 19, 2009, at 11:42 PM, Dave Hall wrote:

> P.S., I can make and send a program to test it if required.

Yes, do.  I tried modifying one of the examples to bounce the
connection a few times in a few different places, and it doesn't
affect anything.  See the attached patch.

Thread
problem when calling mysqlpp connection object connect function after calling disconnectDave Hall20 May
  • Re: problem when calling mysqlpp connection object connect function after calling disconnectWarren Young20 May
    • Re: problem when calling mysqlpp connection object connect function after calling disconnectWarren Young20 May