List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 15 2009 11:05pm
Subject:Re: Question reg. connection character set
View as plain text
On May 15, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Michael wrote:

>> The only time it's expected not to is that there is one code path
>> where you can make it quote a string without having a connection
>> established
>>
> Is there any way I can control the code path/make sure this doesn't
> happen? If not, it might be better to roll my own functionality.

Just don't try quoting something in a query without having a
connection already established.

You have the MySQL++ source code, and it really isn't all that
complex.  Look at the various overloads of DBDriver::quote_string(),
and work back from there.
Thread
Question reg. connection character setMichael15 May
  • Re: Question reg. connection character setWarren Young15 May
    • Re: Question reg. connection character setMichael15 May
      • Re: Question reg. connection character setWarren Young16 May