List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Stevens Date:May 11 2009 6:58pm
Subject:RE: Possible memory leak?
View as plain text
I have seen these same errors on Debian using mysql 5.0- I brought it up with the mysql
guys, but they were mostly uninterested (they told me to punt the problem to the Debian
guys) unless I could produce more of a smoking gun as to what the problem was. I don't
think this is in any way specific to mysqlpp though. I actually saw crashes occurring due
to these leaks at one point- my app kept crashing in getservbyname_r and the first thing
my app did was initialize the db connection.

Mark, thanks for that link, I first encountered this last October/November, and did not
find that link, very interesting!

-Kevin

Thread
Possible memory leak?Bruno Adami11 May
  • RE: Possible memory leak?Mark Easton11 May
  • Re: Possible memory leak?Warren Young11 May
    • RE: Possible memory leak?Bruno Adami11 May
    • RE: Possible memory leak?Bruno Adami11 May
      • RE: Possible memory leak?Kevin Stevens11 May