List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 2 2009 12:39pm
Subject:Re: Weird Error
View as plain text
On May 2, 2009, at 6:04 AM, Martin Defeche wrote:

> I have been using MySQL since months but I never had this error :
> http://pastebin.com/f29be6e44

That shows a double memory free, certainly a bug, but it doesn't show
libmysql++*.so in the call stack, so I don't see why you're blaming
MySQL++.

> it's a function called by a thread

Have you followed all of the advice in the chapter on threads in the
user manual?  If not, it's quite possible to make MySQL++ or MySQL
corrupt memory through double frees or other mechanisms.

> port = result[numRow][1];
> v6 = static_cast<bool>(result[numRow][2]);

These casts really shouldn't be needed.  I doubt it's the source of
your current problem, but it does suggest that you're mixing types
where you shouldn't.
Thread
Weird ErrorMartin Defeche2 May
  • Re: Weird ErrorWarren Young2 May