List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 30 2009 2:28am
Subject:Re: SERIALIZABLE Transactions
View as plain text
On Apr 29, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Steven Davis wrote:

> I've got transactions working but how can I make it a serializable
> transaction?

I just added this feature to MySQL++, which will appear in 3.1.0.  It
adds a new ctor to Transaction, plus two enums for use with that
ctor.  You would probably want to say something like this:

     mysqlpp::Transaction trans(con,
             mysqlpp::Transaction::serializable,
             mysqlpp::Transaction::session);

The svn version of MySQL++ is in a stable enough state to test right
now (r2511 is, anyway) so you might want to check it out so you don't
have to wait for 3.1.0.

Another reason to check it out now is that this interface is flexible
for now, but will be frozen until MySQL++ 4.0 once 3.1.0 is released.
Thread
SERIALIZABLE TransactionsSteven Davis29 Apr
  • Re: SERIALIZABLE TransactionsWarren Young30 Apr