List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Davis Date:April 29 2009 9:42pm
Subject:SERIALIZABLE Transactions
View as plain text
I've got transactions working but how can I make it a serializable
transaction? I saw in the mysql documents about setting it in an option file
under mysqld but I don't want all transactions to be serializable just
certain ones. Is there an Option I can set before the transaction to make it
serializable and after to reset to default.

Thanks,
Steven

--
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Thread
SERIALIZABLE TransactionsSteven Davis29 Apr
  • Re: SERIALIZABLE TransactionsWarren Young30 Apr