List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruben Lihet Date:April 27 2009 9:21pm
Subject:Strange MySQL++ Behaviour
View as plain text
Hello,

I am writing a C++ CGI script that uses mysql++ to connect to a MySQL
server (Below you have details on the version I use).
Everything seems normal, and works, I can select, insert into the
database, before I send the client response. After that I want to
update some rows in the db, but it does nothing. What did I do wrong ?

 q << "INSERT INTO Sessions (link_id, remote_ip) VALUES (90, '127.8.8.1')";
  q.execute();
  cerr << q.error()
  cerr << "enndd";

This shows no errors in the logs of apache server. But the "enndd"
gets written into the database.

Please help,
thank you!

[root@web rs]# rpm -qa | grep mysql
perl-DBD-mysql-4.010-1.el5.rf
mod_auth_mysql-3.0.0-3.1
mysql++-3.0.9-1
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.12-2.2
mysqlclient15-5.0.67-1.el5.remi
mysql-5.1.31-1.el5.remi
php-mysql-5.2.8-1.el5.remi
mysql-devel-5.1.31-1.el5.remi
libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.8.1a-1.2.2
mysql-libs-5.1.31-1.el5.remi
mysql-server-5.1.31-1.el5.remi
mysql++-devel-3.0.9-1
Thread
Strange MySQL++ BehaviourRuben Lihet27 Apr
  • Re: Strange MySQL++ BehaviourWarren Young29 Apr