List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:April 25 2009 12:08pm
Subject:Re: Limit of concurrent connections
View as plain text
Usually depending on the hardware resources(memory),
in your case it is far from being a problem, the usual 'max_connections'
value is 100.
No, it is not a problem.

Martin Defeche wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm working on three different programs that all uses the same database and
> have to run concurrently. In one of them I'm using 3 thread and I use 2
> connections for each threads. The other programs use 3 connections.
> Sould I use the connection pool for the program using 6 connection or using
> 9 connections is not too big ?
> Thank you in advance.

Limit of concurrent connectionsMartin Defeche25 Apr
  • Re: Limit of concurrent connectionsClaudio Nanni25 Apr
  • Re: Limit of concurrent connectionsWarren Young25 Apr