List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 25 2009 2:36am
Subject:Re: Connection Pool – How to remove bad conne
ction from pool?
View as plain text
On Apr 24, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Jay Rajput wrote:

> How can I remove such connections from the pool?

I'm sure someone will have to add this as a feature to
ConnectionPool.  I suggest giving the class a remove() method.  I've
added this to the Wishlist, but since you need it now, I think you
should just add it and provide the patch for this feature.  It should
be easy to add, and you won't then have to wait until I get around to
releasing 3.1, which looks like it will take some time.
Thread
Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Jay Rajput24 Apr
  • Re: Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Warren Young25 Apr
    • Re: Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Warren Young25 Apr