List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Rajput Date:April 24 2009 7:08pm
Subject:Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection fro
m pool?
View as plain text
I am using connection pool for my server mysqlpp::ConnectionPool class.  After
the MySQL restarts all my queries starts failing with following error:

Bad Query MySQL server has gone away

The problem is fixed when I restarted my server. Since the problem only
happens when the MySQL server is restarted, I believe that this happens
because of a bad connection in the connection pool.

How can I remove such connections from the pool? The release will just
return the connection.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Jay

Thread
Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Jay Rajput24 Apr
  • Re: Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Warren Young25 Apr
    • Re: Connection Pool – How to remove bad connection from pool?Warren Young25 Apr