List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Torsten Schulz Date:April 18 2009 10:14pm
Subject:Re: Problem escaping binary data
View as plain text
Am 18.04.2009 23:08, schrieb Warren Young:
> Torsten Schulz wrote:
>> I've send a code-snipet to the list - but nobody has answered (mail
>> from 06.04.09 1:18)
>
> I keep archives of mail list traffic going back to 2003, and I don't
> see anything sent to the list from that address in all that time.  If
> I'm wrong, send me a link into the mailing list archives:
>
>     http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/
>
> Otherwise, please repost it.

I'm sorry, I found it in my send items, but not in this list, so I'll
resend it

Greetings
Torsten

Thread
Problem escaping binary dataNick Kelsey17 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary datajafa17 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary dataWarren Young17 Apr
Re: Problem escaping binary dataWarren Young18 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary dataTorsten Schulz19 Apr