List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 18 2009 9:08pm
Subject:Re: Problem escaping binary data
View as plain text
Torsten Schulz wrote:
> I've send a code-snipet
> to the list - but nobody has answered (mail from 06.04.09 1:18)

I keep archives of mail list traffic going back to 2003, and I don't see
anything sent to the list from that address in all that time.  If I'm
wrong, send me a link into the mailing list archives:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/

Otherwise, please repost it.
Thread
Problem escaping binary dataNick Kelsey17 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary datajafa17 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary dataWarren Young17 Apr
Re: Problem escaping binary dataWarren Young18 Apr
  • Re: Problem escaping binary dataTorsten Schulz19 Apr