List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 6 2009 5:18pm
Subject:Re: Conditional insert of NULL
View as plain text
Ken Smith wrote:
> SSQLS looked like a nice solution until I discovered that I can't
> have more than 25 columns (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong -
> which is highly possible!).  Many of my tables have much more than 25
> columns.

http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/configuration.html#max-columns

I'm still waiting for someone to send me a schema that uses more than 25
columns without also having a good argument for refactoring it.  I've
been throwing this challenge down for years now...no takers.
Thread
Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
  • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
    • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
      • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
  • Re: Conditional insert of NULLWarren Young6 Apr