List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ken Smith Date:April 6 2009 3:07pm
Subject:RE: Conditional insert of NULL
View as plain text
Oops.  I figured out that I was inserting the mysqlpp::null value in quotes, so "(NULL)"
was inserted instead of (NULL).  Skipping the quotes seems to have resolved my problem.

Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/
Thread
Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
  • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
    • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
      • RE: Conditional insert of NULLKen Smith6 Apr
  • Re: Conditional insert of NULLWarren Young6 Apr