List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 19 2009 5:36pm
Subject:Re: trying to compile mysql++ again
View as plain text
On Mar 19, 2009, at 5:59 AM, søren pedersen wrote:

>> These errors are saying that the import library (.a) you made don't
>> match
>> the DLL.
>

> how could that be? could it be because i just put the dlltool into the
> mysql\lib\opt folder instead of putting it into the PATH variable?
>
> what else can i do?

I don't know.  Lots of people are using MySQL++ with MinGW now with no
fuss.

Is there any chance that there are multiple versions of MinGW on your
system, with some being old?
Thread
trying to compile mysql++ againsøren pedersen19 Mar
  • Re: trying to compile mysql++ againWarren Young19 Mar
    • Re: trying to compile mysql++ againsøren pedersen19 Mar