List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Valeri Tishev Date:March 17 2009 11:53am
Subject:rotate jpeg from blob
View as plain text
Sorry for the off-topic, but I am wondering whether someone has come to
such a problem.
I am extracting jpeg images from a MySQL database, using the MySQL++
API. The extracted images are kept in mysqlpp::sql_mediumblob, but some
of them should be rotated before saving them to filesystem. The GDI+ API
should do the task, but the constructor of Image class has the following
Image(IStream *stream, BOOL useEmbeddedColorManagement);
So the real question is how to get pointer to IStream from

Thanks in advance
rotate jpeg from blobValeri Tishev17 Mar