List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 16 2009 2:56pm
Subject:Re: Segfault issues
View as plain text
r ottmanj wrote:
> One of the features that I am working towards is to allow the application to
> use threading.

Did you read the chapter in the user manual on using MySQL++ with threads?

>         std::cout << result.num_fields() << std::endl;   // THIS OUTPUTS
> THE
> CORRECT NUMBER OF FIELDS

[snip]

> iActions.setClientDatasource(dbConn.mysqlStringToString(result[0][0]));   //
> THIS IS WHERE I GET THE SEG FAULT

So...a MySQL++ call works, but a call to your code doesn't, and you're
asking those who wrote MySQL++....why, exactly?

> Here is the output from strace

...none of which mentions MySQL++ functions at all.  So why again are
you asking us?  The fault is apparently in your code.
Thread
Segfault issuesr ottmanj16 Mar
  • Re: Segfault issuesWarren Young16 Mar