List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej van der Zee Date:March 13 2009 2:54am
Subject:binary bulk-insert
View as plain text
Hi,

I was told that I can use do a binary bulk-insert with the C-library in combination with
prepared statements. With binary I mean that the inserted values are not serialized into
strings before sent to the server. I prefer the C++-library, so I would like to know if
binary bulk-inserts are possible with the C++ library too? If so, any examples I can
consult?

Cheers,
Andrej

Thread
binary bulk-insertAndrej van der Zee13 Mar
  • Re: binary bulk-insertWarren Young13 Mar
Re: binary bulk-insertAndrej van der Zee13 Mar
  • Re: binary bulk-insertWarren Young13 Mar
Re: binary bulk-insertAndrej van der Zee23 Mar
  • Re: binary bulk-insertWarren Young23 Mar
Re: binary bulk-insertAndrej van der Zee23 Mar