List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Luya Date:March 8 2009 3:26am
Subject:Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary
explanation)?
View as plain text
> In fact,I need to synchronize some tables(Initially,I want to use
> replication,but It does not address the needs ).My idea like this, set
> a "for" loop,each time,got a table name ,pass it to a method to
> generate sql based on <tutorial.html#fieldinf>
> <tutorial.html#fieldinf>Field Meta-Information,then got  query results
> from server and client(it is not "master" and "slave",because I need
> to synchronize,not just  replicate from one to another ),compare them
> <tutorial.html#fieldinf>to update or insert based on "id" and
> "modified time".So you know,the counts of table fields vary from table
> to table .and every time I  need create a "date set"(so the size of
> "date set"vary from each other also)...maybe an array,then pass it to
> template,they can not be:
>
> ----
> string s( "Alex" );
> int x = 0;
> string s( "sync" );
>
> query.execute( s, x, t );
> ---------------
> or something like this fixed mechanism,it should be a dynamic
> mechanism, a application procedure,I want to build an array and pass
> it to template,but execute() method do not accept array as
> parameter,then I try to create SQLQueryParms,but failed.any solution
> to get it done?thank you.
>
> Warren Young a écrit :
>> On Mar 6, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Alex Luya wrote:
>>
>>>              Query query = serverConn.query("INSERT INTO sync_status
>>> VALUES(%0q,%1,%2q)");
>>
>> We're already discussing this in your previous thread.  If you're not
>> getting the replies, there's something wrong with your mail setup.
>> Here's the first reply in your previous thread:
>>
>>     http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/8443
>>
>> Another thing I saw when looking at your second attempt: %1 should be
>> %1q.  A DateTime value has a space in it in string form, so it has to
>> be quoted.

> 19:17:00

Thread
how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementaryexplanation)?Alex Luya7 Mar
  • RE: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary explanation)?Jim Wallace7 Mar
  • Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary explanation)?Warren Young7 Mar
Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementaryexplanation)?Alex Luya8 Mar