List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 7 2009 2:35am
Subject:Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary explanation)?
View as plain text
On Mar 6, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Alex Luya wrote:

>              Query query = serverConn.query("INSERT INTO sync_status
> VALUES(%0q,%1,%2q)");

We're already discussing this in your previous thread.  If you're not
getting the replies, there's something wrong with your mail setup.
Here's the first reply in your previous thread:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/8443

Another thing I saw when looking at your second attempt: %1 should be
%1q.  A DateTime value has a space in it in string form, so it has to
be quoted.
Thread
how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementaryexplanation)?Alex Luya7 Mar
  • RE: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary explanation)?Jim Wallace7 Mar
  • Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementary explanation)?Warren Young7 Mar
Re: how pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms(supplementaryexplanation)?Alex Luya8 Mar