List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 6 2009 3:43pm
Subject:Re: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?
View as plain text
On Mar 6, 2009, at 5:03 AM, Jim Wallace wrote:

> 	SimpleResult res1 = query.execute("Alex Luya",NOW(),"synchronizing");

The second parameter should either be "NOW()" (it's a SQL function,
not C++) or a default-initted DateTime object, as that evaluates to
"NOW()" when inserted into a SQL query.

Alex, the method you were trying to call isn't really meant for end-
user access.  It's part of the internal call chain for handling the
sort of code Jim wrote. It's the last step in that call chain before
the query becomes a plain query string.  I suppose we might make it
protected in v4...
Thread
How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Alex Luya6 Mar
  • RE: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Jim Wallace6 Mar
    • Re: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Warren Young6 Mar
      • Re: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Warren Young6 Mar
        • Re: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Rick Gutleber6 Mar
          • Re: How to pass SQLTypeAdapters to create a SQLQueryParms?Warren Young6 Mar