List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 27 2009 5:05pm
Subject:Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::Null
View as plain text
Edward Diener wrote:

> I added to tiny_int.h:

Thanks!  It builds and passes tests here too, so expect to see it in 3.1.0.

> I realize that !=, >, <=, and >= can all be coded in terms of == and <
> but I do not think it is wrong to assume that this_type supports each of
> them individually, as all native integer types do.

No, you've done it correctly.  tiny_int's template parameter is supposed
to be a low-level C type, so this constitutes a kind of optimization, by
making our intent clear to the compiler.  STL does it differently
because its designers intended its templates to be instantiable with as
wide a variety of types as practical.
Thread
Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullEdward Diener27 Feb
  • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young27 Feb