List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:søren pedersen Date:February 27 2009 11:19am
Subject:RE: building a project with dev-cpp
View as plain text
> I'm gonna put in put in my 2c worth here, seeing as this is going beyond
the scope of the list a bit.

thanks

>If you don't have c:\mingw\bin then you need to add it. The easiest >way is
through the System Properties, Advanced tab. There is an >environmental
variables button there. PATH is a system >environmental variable.

aah never figured that it was that way you guys ment it. thanks for the help
ill try it when i get home

Thread
building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb
  • Re: building a project with dev-cppWarren Young27 Feb
Re: building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb
  • RE: building a project with dev-cppIan Daysh27 Feb
RE: building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb