List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:søren pedersen Date:February 26 2009 11:11pm
Subject:building a project with dev-cpp
View as plain text

 Please keep replies on the list.

plusplus@stripped

>Replies don't go to the list by default.  Don't yell at me about
that...it's up to the mysql.com admins.
ah yes ofcourse im sorry, didn't mean to let it go outside the list

 ok it the guide says i have to build a library and it says to use the
> program dlltool but when i try using that it just tells me that there isn't
> a program named that. is that something i have to download or is it
> somewhere else? i haven't been able to find it.
>

>I'll answer this on the list.

understandable

but i got the dlltool worked out as i found it in my compiler lib, but i
can't seem to get to compile it and i cant find the file mingw32 as the
guide says that i should use, instead i tried using the others in my bin
folder:

C:\MinGW\bin>gcc -make C:\mysql++\makefile.mingw

C:\mysql++\makefile.mingw: file not recognized: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

like this but they all give the same error.

regards

søren pedersen

Thread
building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb
  • Re: building a project with dev-cppWarren Young27 Feb
Re: building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb
  • RE: building a project with dev-cppIan Daysh27 Feb
RE: building a project with dev-cppsøren pedersen27 Feb