List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:søren pedersen Date:February 25 2009 8:50pm
Subject:Re: compiling the manual code
View as plain text
> >No.  VC++ calls it excommon.lib.  It's not meant to be used by your own
> code.  It exists only to hold some common functions used >by most of the
> examples, so we don't have to duplicate them, or spend time explaining it in
> the Tutorial chapter of the user manual.
>

> aah ok. where do i find it then? looked under vc2008 release and debug,
> there is an excommon folder but only .obj files are in it.

compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
  • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young25 Feb
    • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
      • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young25 Feb
        • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
          • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen26 Feb
            • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young26 Feb
              • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen26 Feb