List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 25 2009 8:44pm
Subject:Re: compiling the manual code
View as plain text
søren pedersen wrote:
>>> This particular routine is in a convenience library built along with
> MySQL++ to make the example code clearer.
>
> but isn't this library the before mentioned mysqlpp.lib?

No.  VC++ calls it excommon.lib.  It's not meant to be used by your own
code.  It exists only to hold some common functions used by most of the
examples, so we don't have to duplicate them, or spend time explaining
it in the Tutorial chapter of the user manual.
Thread
compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
  • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young25 Feb
    • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
      • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young25 Feb
        • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen25 Feb
          • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen26 Feb
            • Re: compiling the manual codeWarren Young26 Feb
              • Re: compiling the manual codesøren pedersen26 Feb