List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sebastián Salazar Molina. Date:February 25 2009 6:23pm
Subject:Re: Newbie Row question
View as plain text
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 15:14:23 Warren Young wrote:

> One way to fix it:
>
> 	String field = actual[f];
> 	return string(field.data());
>
> Another way would be to add a std::string conversion operator to
> lib/mystring.h, try it, and report back.  If it works and doesn't cause
> problems, I'll add it to the next version of MySQL++.

Thanks a lot, now I compile the code, I'm going to do this.
Thread
Newbie Row questionSebastián Salazar Molina.25 Feb
  • Re: Newbie Row questionWarren Young25 Feb
    • Re: Newbie Row questionSebastián Salazar Molina.25 Feb
    • Re: Newbie Row questionRobert Simmons25 Feb
      • Re: Newbie Row questionWarren Young25 Feb