List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:February 23 2009 11:17pm
Subject:Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platform
View as plain text
2009/2/23 Robert Simmons:
> The problem I was encountering was not upon building the application, but on
> running the built application. I have my IDE set to -L and -l all the
> correct locations upon build, but if the OS then cant find that when it
> comes to runtime the application won't run. My only solution was to either
> build MySQL++ into the /usr/lib64 directory so that when my application
> runs, it finds the libraries there - or to symlink the MySQL++ libraries
> from their directory, back into /usr/lib64.

Or add the dir to the search path with ldconfig, or set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH at runtime, or LD_RUN_PATH at link time, or use -rpath
/ -R to set RPATH at link time, or ... etc.
Thread
libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformRobert Simmons22 Feb
  • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformRemi Collet22 Feb
  • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformWarren Young23 Feb
    • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformJim Graf23 Feb
      • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformRobert Simmons23 Feb
        • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformJim Graf23 Feb
        • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformJonathan Wakely24 Feb
      • Re: libmysqlpp.so on a 64bit platformWarren Young24 Feb