List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rohil Sinha Date:February 21 2009 10:49am
Subject:Compilation/Installation error on Ubuntu 8.10
View as plain text
Hi friends,

I have gcc running on my Ubuntu 8.10. I followed the "*./configure* " , "*
make*", "*make install*" procedure as root.

Seemingly, the development/header files for mysql++ got installed in *
/usr/local/include/mysql++/* folder. The */usr/include/mysql++* does not
even exist.

When I just try to include the mysql++.h header file in my c++ program, I
get the "no such directory or file" error message. Clearly, the compiler is
not able to locate the mysql++ installed files.

What should I be doing ? Here <http://pastebin.com/f5dbfe84> is the
installation log if it helps. But installation seems to have gone just fine.
I also tried to install earlier through synaptic but it didn't do anything.

Any help from your side would be very appreciated.

Regards
Rohil

Thread
Compilation/Installation error on Ubuntu 8.10Rohil Sinha21 Feb
  • Re: Compilation/Installation error on Ubuntu 8.10Warren Young21 Feb
    • Re: Compilation/Installation error on Ubuntu 8.10Rohil Sinha22 Feb