List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randall Knapp Date:February 20 2009 11:27pm
Subject:Linker Problems with MySQL 5.1
View as plain text
Hi,

I've just starting out using MySQL++.  I've installed the C developer files
from the MySQL (version 5.1, x64 system, Windows Vista) server and I've
downloaded the source code for mysql++.  When I try to compile (on VS2005 on
a 64-bit machine running Vista64) the mysqlpp project, it compiles cleanly,
but gets a load of linker errors, identical to this thread:
http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/7647.  I have the projects set up to have
"Additional Dependencies" set to include wsock32.lib and libmysql.lib and
the "Additional Library Directories" to include "C:\Program
Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\lib\opt" but no avail.  Any helpful
suggestions?

-Randall

Thread
Linker Problems with MySQL 5.1Randall Knapp21 Feb
  • Re: Linker Problems with MySQL 5.1Warren Young21 Feb