List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sebastián Salazar Molina. Date:February 18 2009 2:16pm
Subject:Re: Newbie connection question
View as plain text
Thanks for your reply, the code will be very useful.

Were tested before (my boss does) that showed in Oracle that to open and close
connections were very slow compared to a persistent connection. But I'll do
more test.

I appreciate your time and help.

Greetings.
Thread
Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
  • RE: Newbie connection questionJim Wallace17 Feb
    • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionRick Gutleber17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionWarren Young17 Feb
        • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.18 Feb