List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sebastián Salazar Molina. Date:February 17 2009 7:43pm
Subject:Re: Newbie connection question
View as plain text
Thank you for your response.

I'm working on a project where time is the critical factor, I don't have many
concurrent clients ( < 30 ) and I need the minimal time of response, so open
and close connection is a bad choice for me, this is my first project with
mysql++ and I looking to make some similar to mysql_pconnect of PHP,
I'm going to tried to follow your suggestion

Thank you a lot.
Thread
Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
  • RE: Newbie connection questionJim Wallace17 Feb
    • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionRick Gutleber17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionWarren Young17 Feb
        • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.18 Feb