List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sebastián Salazar Molina. Date:February 17 2009 6:52pm
Subject:Newbie connection question
View as plain text
Hi All.

I'd Would like to know how to create a permanent connection using mysql++, I
searched in google and have not found anything satisfactory.

Thanks
Thread
Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
  • RE: Newbie connection questionJim Wallace17 Feb
    • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionRick Gutleber17 Feb
      • Re: Newbie connection questionWarren Young17 Feb
        • Re: Newbie connection questionSebastián Salazar Molina.18 Feb