List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:February 17 2009 6:18pm
Subject:Re: insertfrom( ) patch
View as plain text
Hooray!  Thanks for the update.  I'm also really interested in what's up
for SSQLS in 3.1.  I've read the relevant list threads, etc., and would
like to get the skinny on the new ideas you've got cooking.

Warren Young wrote:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>>> You don't need to resubmit the patch.  You can just tell me what to
>>> do about these when I apply the patch.  But if you want, you can. :)
>>
>> I'll leave that to you.  Thanks.
>
> It's finally applied.  And yes, this means I'm now starting to think
> about MySQL++ 3.1.
>
>>> Also, is the anti-asplode patch coming separately?
>>
>> I set that aside to submit separately, so yes.
>
> I went ahead and did this, too.

Thread
insertfrom( ) patchRick Gutleber24 Nov
  • Re: insertfrom( ) patchWarren Young25 Nov
    • Re: insertfrom( ) patchRick Gutleber26 Nov
      • Re: insertfrom( ) patchWarren Young17 Feb
        • Re: insertfrom( ) patchRick Gutleber17 Feb
          • Re: insertfrom( ) patchWarren Young17 Feb