List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 3 2009 10:03am
Subject:Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::Null
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2009, at 7:29 AM, Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> I think that mysqlpp::tiny_int needs an == operator.
>
> Try it.

Have you tried it yet?  If it worked, I'd like to add it to 3.0.9,
assuming it doesn't break anything.
Thread
SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullEdward Diener28 Jan
  • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young28 Jan
Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullEdward Diener29 Jan
  • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young29 Jan
    • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young3 Feb