List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Wallace Date:January 31 2009 2:44am
Subject:BadQuery hack for offending SQL complete
View as plain text
To get the "offending" SQL statement into the BadQuery exception I had
to add a std::string to both Query and BadQuery.  The reason for that is
for the store_next case where BadQuery could be thrown, but the SQL for
it isn't available.  Of course the caller will have to figure out which
of the multiple statements they passed in caused the problem, but it's
better than not having anything.

I know you said you couldn't add it until 4.0, but I'd be happy to share
with the list.  Should I get latest from svn and apply the changes and
create a patch?  Or is it ok to create a patch from the 3.0.8 distro?

jmw

Thread
BadQuery hack for offending SQL completeJim Wallace31 Jan
  • Re: BadQuery hack for offending SQL completeWarren Young31 Jan
    • Re: BadQuery hack for offending SQL completeChris Frey31 Jan
      • Re: BadQuery hack for offending SQL completeWarren Young31 Jan
        • Re: BadQuery hack for offending SQL completeChris Frey1 Feb