List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Diener Date:January 29 2009 2:29pm
Subject:Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::Null
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
 > On Jan 28, 2009, at 1:20 PM, Edward Diener wrote:
 >
 >> Is there a better way to fix this problem ?
 >
 > Probably not without removing at least one conversion ctor or conversion
 > operator from MySQL++.  This sort of ambiguous conversion mess is just
 > one of the consequences of a static type system that allows
 > overloading.  There are simply some sensible things you might want to do
 > that have no way of being expressed unambiguously.

I think that mysqlpp::tiny_int needs an == operator.
Thread
SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullEdward Diener28 Jan
  • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young28 Jan
Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullEdward Diener29 Jan
  • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young29 Jan
    • Re: SSQLS structure problem with sql_tinyint_unsigned and mysqlpp::NullWarren Young3 Feb