List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Ang Date:January 29 2009 6:41pm
Subject:stack trace corrupted
View as plain text
Hi

I just integerated mysql++ to my application using vs 2008.

However, when on debug build, I get a stack trace corrupted issue.

I don't receive this when I'm on release build.

My code is pretty simple:

mysqlpp::Query query = mMySQLConnection.query("select * from scores");
if(mysqlpp::UseQueryResult res = query.use())
   {
      mysqlpp::Row row = res.fetch_row();
      while (mysqlpp::Row row = res.fetch_row())
      {
      }
    }

Once the function call ends, i would receive the stack corrupted issue.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

Thanks.

Thread
stack trace corruptedDavid Ang29 Jan
  • RE: stack trace corruptedJim Wallace29 Jan
  • Re: stack trace corruptedWarren Young29 Jan
    • Re: stack trace corruptedDavid Ang29 Jan