List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Diener Date:January 28 2009 6:21am
Subject:Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structure
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
 > Edward Diener wrote:
 >>
 >> How can I get my StoreQueryResult to store the row result of my query
 >> into a vector of my SSQLS structure ? How do I know which result is
 >> the row result of my query as opposed to the status result which gives
 >> only a return status from my stored procedure ?
 >
 > You'd have to modify Query::storein() to teach it about multi-results.
 > It might be better to fork it, and write storein_multi() instead.

 From looking at the last line of storein_sequence in query.h I have
realized that any SSQLS structure can be created with a raw mysqlpp::Row
as its only parameter. Since  StoreQueryResult will give me raw Rows, it
is trivial to cycle through each one and add them to any SSQLS  container.

Thanks for your help.
Thread
Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureEdward Diener28 Jan
  • Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureWarren Young28 Jan
    • RE: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureJim Wallace28 Jan
      • Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureWarren Young28 Jan
        • RE: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureJim Wallace28 Jan
Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureEdward Diener28 Jan