List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Diener Date:January 28 2009 5:20am
Subject:Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structure
View as plain text
Jim Wallace wrote:
 > I use SPs almost exclusively with MySQL++. The first result set is
 > always the one from the select in the SP.  Then pull off the extra
 > result set, otherwise the next call will fail.
 >
 > To get OUT params I do this:  query << "call mysp(@x); select @x;"
 > where the SP has one OUT param.

I do not have an OUT parameter for my stored procedure but the MySQL
documentation implies that a status is returned in every case in a CALL.
Is the result set returned before the stored procedure status ?

Thread
Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureEdward Diener28 Jan
  • Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureWarren Young28 Jan
    • RE: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureJim Wallace28 Jan
      • Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureWarren Young28 Jan
        • RE: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureJim Wallace28 Jan
Re: Calling stored procedure and returning result in SSQLS structureEdward Diener28 Jan