List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pavel989 Date:January 23 2009 7:00am
Subject:What is a row? and can i use it as a vector?
View as plain text
I'm so confused as to what a row is. is it like a vector with more attributes or what?

ive been trying to split up the row result in char * format (i have to use char* for now
because im working with a simple font engine).

so trying to split char array kept throwing "buffer too small" errors at me, and i figured
i might as well try vectors. now i can't figure out how to get a row into a
vector<char> type. can anyone at least point in the right direction?

Thread
What is a row? and can i use it as a vector?pavel98923 Jan
  • Re: What is a row? and can i use it as a vector?Warren Young23 Jan