List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Attila Date:January 16 2009 8:10pm
Subject:Re: Connect exception
View as plain text
Thanks, I actually decided to destroy the connection object and recreate :)

I read somewhere in the documentation that a second call to connect() will
disconnect the connection and reconnect.

This is not true, because it will cause the exception (even without
explicitly calling disconnect())

Thanks,