List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mickaël Wolff Date:December 24 2008 1:34pm
Subject:Re: query result conversion
View as plain text
pavel989@stripped a écrit :
> For my application, I'm using opengl, and so far it can only print text from char*
> I might be able to make it print strings, so far i have no idea how...
>
> So instead of changing the font render-er, can mysql++ give me results in a different
> format?

  Can you say about what string you are talking ? std::string ? If so,
it isn't a MySQL++ problem, but a C++ problem. You have to learn how to
use them. It this very issue, I guess you're seeking for
std::string::c_str() that return a const char *.

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
http://lupusmic.org

Thread
query result conversionpavel98918 Dec
  • Re: query result conversionMickaël Wolff24 Dec