List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2008 5:12am
Subject:Re: when compiling,get an error: mysql_version.h: No such file or directory
View as plain text
On Dec 21, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Alex Luya wrote:

>> MySQL 5.0.67-Community Edition(come with xampp 1.6.8,I have
>> downloaded dev files(include and lib),and put them under mysql
>> directory)

The MySQL++ Makefile.mingw file is looking for MySQL under Program
Files, where the official MySQL installer for Windows puts it.  You
have two options:

1. Install the official version of MySQL from mysql.com

2. Modify Makefile.mingw to point it at the MySQL you already have
Thread
when compiling,get an error: mysql_version.h: No such file or directoryAlex Luya22 Dec
  • Re: when compiling,get an error: mysql_version.h: No such file or directoryWarren Young22 Dec