List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Diener Date:December 21 2008 6:00am
Subject:Re: SSL connection error
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> On Dec 19, 2008, at 8:05 PM, Edward Diener wrote:
> When/if you get this working, I'd appreciate a writeup sent to the list,
> which I can turn into a chapter for the user manual.  Nothing fancy,
> just the facts, man. :)

I got my code working by specifying the full path to the client key,
client certificate, and CA certificate files. I thought the fourth
parameter, which is the CA path, would give that information and the
client key, client certificate, and CA certificates were just given as
file names. Since I must give the full path to these files, why is the
fourth parameter actually needed at all, or what does it actually mean ?

At least my SSL connection is now working and I need only to make sure
that the data is indeed getting encrypted between the client and the
server. I am assuming I need some sort of network sniffer to test that
latter assumption.

Thread
SSL connection errorEdward Diener20 Dec
  • Re: SSL connection errorWarren Young20 Dec
    • Re: SSL connection errorEdward Diener21 Dec
      • Re: SSL connection errorWarren Young21 Dec
    • Re: SSL connection errorEdward Diener21 Dec